On Mar 16, 2006, at 11:20 AM, Chris Leech wrote:

On 3/16/06, Leonid Grossman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Chris,
Do you know what part of the performance delta is contributed by the
offload for copy operations, and what part comes from other I/OAT
features like header separation, etc. ?

This is showing the offloaded copy as the only difference.  Header
separation is being used in the e1000 driver in both test runs.

Hi Chris,

Do you have any data to share on header split? Also, can other non- Intel nics use I/OAT copy, and if so, is header-split a requirement for the copy?

-scott