Steven Whitehouse writes:

 > I've been looking into MPLS recently and so one of the first things that
 > would be useful is a testbed to generate test traffic, and hence the
 > attached patch to pktgen.
 >
 > If you have a moment to look over it, then please let me know if you
 > would give it your blessing. The patch is against davem's current
 > net-2.6.17 tree,

 Nice. Well never thought about mpls but it seems possible too. With mpls
 enabled it seems send something my tcpdump does not understand so I trust
 you there. I and it does not seem to brake standard ipv4 sending. So it
 should be OK.

 But I'll guess the mpls result code is not what you expected...

 echo "mpls 0001000a,0002000a,0000000a"  >  /proc/net/pktgen/eth1
 cat /proc/net/pktgen/eth1 | grep Res
 Result: 0000000a

      sprintf(pg_result, "OK: mpls=");
      for(n = 0; n < pkt_dev->nr_labels; n++)
               sprintf(pg_result, "%08x%s", ntohl(pkt_dev->labels[n]),
                    n == pkt_dev->nr_labels-1 ? "" : ",");

 Cheers.
                                        --ro