On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 09:05:24PM -0800, Pete Zaitcev wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:06:24 -0500, "John W. Linville" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Pete, I couldn't get this to apply.  It seemed like there was a
> > mismatch between your codebase and mine.
>
> I removed my repository and cloned your wireless-2.6 again. It turned out
> that the branch "softmac" was removed, and, naturally, old prism54usb
> was removed too. It's a small wonder that my patch did not apply.

Yes, sorry.  I renamed the softmac branch as "devel" -- it has the
stuff that was on the softmac branch, other than softmac component
itself.

Don't worry, I didn't lose the old stuff!

> I'm going to send you a patch which re-adds the whole enchilada
> again, diffed against your "master" branch. Is this all right?

It could be alright, depending on what you want to do next (as we
discussed off-line).  Do you think prism54usb is ready to go upstream?

With softmac merged, I think we should start getting softmac-based
drivers reviewed and merged.  If it is basically functional, I think
it is probably worth consideration.

If you think it is ready, go ahead and post the master-based branches
here.

John
--
John W. Linville