> OK this is a bit ugly but will do for now.  Could you please do it for
> the ICMP packet and IPv4 as well?

   I find it ugly that the same function, in this case ip6ip6_rcv(), is
 used in two contexts where the expected behaviour differs. Also, using
 the current #ifdefs, ip6_tunnel is only loadable when xfrm6_tunnel
 isn't loaded (as xfrm6_tunnel takes over as IPPROTO_IPV6 handler). A
 solution would involve ip6_tunnel depend on xfrm6_tunnel if it was
 built either statically or as a module (something that i don't quite
 appreciate due to the extra tunnel-spi-lookup but that could do for
 now).

   Hugo