Hello, Herbert Xu.

On 31.03.2006 14:52 you said the following:

BTW, if you kept the built tree it is possible to apply the patch and
then do a make which should compile just the e1000 driver.

Cheers,

Thank's for the tip, actually I knew that :) First of, I've already applied some other new patches from bk-commits-head. Not for the e1000 driver. And second - I didn't keep the tree, rpmbuild cleaned it up :) That's why I'm recompiling entire kernel.

--
Boris B. Zhmurov
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]