On 6/17/16 2:36 PM, Daniel Borkmann wrote:

Once again, you have to ask Nicolas or Julien for their RHEL version,
not me ... please have a look at 8f80d450c3cb. ;)

I did, just ran right over the Author ;-)

I just pointed to the fact that this would basically undo their changes
that they've submitted some time ago to the BPF frontend, reintroducing
the issue for them. Unfortunately, the anonymous struct cannot be named
due to uapi reasons. It should have been named from the very beginning,
but unfortunately too late now. So I would suggest to just leave those
affected parts as is.

I was referring to Phil's patch. All of the struct {} req; initializations should be fine if you name the structs, but then need to run it through whatever compiler version the 6wind folks care about to verify that is true.