On 7/5/16 5:38 PM, Casey Schaufler wrote:
I have encountered a system hang with my Smack
networking tests that bisects to the change below.
I can't say that I have any idea why the change
would impact the Smack processing, but there appears
to be some serious packet processing going on. The
Smack code is using CIPSO on the loopback interface.
The test is supposed to verify that labels can be
set on the packets using CIPSO. Unlabeled packets
do not appear to be impacted. I do not know if SELinux
is affected, and if not, why not. Smack and SELinux
use CIPSO differently.

What are the commands to repeat the test?