On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 10:06:23AM +0300, Cyrill Gorcunov wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 05:45:02PM -0600, David Ahern wrote:
> > >
> > > Try to be selective in the -K , do not kill tcp sockets ?
> >
> > I am running
> >    ss -aKw 'dev == red'
> >
> > to kill raw sockets bound to device named 'red'.
>
> Thanks David, Eric! I'll play with this option today and report the results.

I created veth pair and bound raw socket into it.

[root@pcs7 iproute2]# misc/ss -A raw
State      Recv-Q Send-Q                                Local Address:Port
                                           Peer Address:Port
ESTAB      0      0
127.0.0.1:ipproto-255
127.0.0.10:ipproto-9090
UNCONN     0      0
127.0.0.10:ipproto-255                                                     *:*

UNCONN     0      0                                                :::ipv6-icmp
                                                     :::*
UNCONN     0      0                                                :::ipv6-icmp
                                                     :::*
ESTAB      0      0
::1:ipproto-255
::1:ipproto-9091
UNCONN     0      0
::1%vm1:ipproto-255                                                    :::*

[root@pcs7 iproute2]#

[root@pcs7 iproute2]# misc/ss -aKw 'dev == vm1'
[...]

so it get zapped out. Is there some other way to test it?