We're currently developing a new Ethernet device driver for a 10G IBM chip
for System p. (ppc64)

A later version of the driver should end up in mainline kernel.
How should we proceed to get first comments by the community?
Either post this code as a patch to netdev or
put a full tarball on for example sourceforge?

Gruss / Regards . . . Christoph Raisch

christoph raisch, HCAD teamlead, IODF2 (d/3627), ibm boeblingen lab,
phone: (+49/0)7031-16 4584,  fax: -16 2042, loc: 71032-05-003, internet:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]