Jeff Garzik wrote:
On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 03:19:47PM -0700, Auke Kok wrote:
Because upstream and upstream-fixes have a whitespace conflict in them, I've prepared two separate git branches to pull from so that a subsequent pull or merge from upstream-fixes into upstream doesn't resolve into a conflict:

That won't work, because it creates duplicate changesets in the history.

I'll pull the upstream-fixes version, and then merge into #upstream.

thanks, I wish I had thought of that first!

Auke