On 16-10-18 07:14 PM, Cong Wang wrote:
On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 2:21 PM, Jamal Hadi Salim <j...@mojatatu.com> wrote:
I was sitting on this patch I was going to send ;->
Does this resolve it?

Your patch makes more sense to me. Maybe we can remove the
event != RTM_DELTFILTER special case too?

We cant entirely get rid of that. Events other than
deletion require that a dump follows.
Probably what you mean is:
We could remove extra line inside "if (RTM_DELTFILTER != event)"
which does "tcm->tcm_handle = 0;"
It would be more reasonable to actually audit the callers of
tcf_fill_node() and make sure they pass the correct fh.

In any case, can we make that a followup - because this is a bug
fix?
I will send it and you could still comment if you dont find that
sufficient.

cheers,
jamal