On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 08:41:38PM -0700, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> Do you happen to have a wireless sniffer that you could use to capture
> the frames? It would be interesting to see whether such a capture log
> could be mapped into the dropped frames shown in the kernel debug log.

I don't know. Would booting something like knoppix on another laptop
with some flavor of Intel wireless do? The only two laptops I have
regular access to are the bcm43xx one in question and another Intel one
that ordinarily runs winxp.

> Would you be interested in testing this with net/d80211 code and
> wireless-dev.git?

sure, I can do that. I'm fairly clumsy with git, so it may take a while.

Jason