Hey,

Unusual question for a virtual mailing list, perhaps...

Anybody happen to be in Paris who knows the core networking stack
really quite well, and would like to sit down for lunch and talk about
sk_buffs? I've been developing in isolation far too long, and it seems
like a lot of networking stack things are pre-Homer oral tradition
lore. Based on the work I've been doing, I suspect it would be a
mutually beneficial and interesting conversation.

Networking networking?

So, if anybody is in Paris and would like to sit down and talk, shoot
me an email directly. (Alternatively, if you're outrageously chatty on
IRC, don't hesitate to message #zx2c4.)

Regards,
Jason