>>>>> "Arun" == Arun Easi <arun.e...@cavium.com> writes:

Arun,

Arun> qedi is the new iSCSI driver, which we are trying to submit, for
Arun> our 41000 series CNA. This patch series were broken up into
Arun> logical blocks for review purpose, but were not made to compile
Arun> individually. It is our impression that this is acceptable for
Arun> SCSI and all the initial "qedi" patches will be squashed and
Arun> committed as a single commit. Please let us know if we are
Arun> mistaken, and if so, we will post another series with this taken
Arun> care of.

It's fine to post the patches split up to ease the review process. But
whatever we commit must obviously be bisectable.

--
Martin K. Petersen      Oracle Linux Engineering