On 6/8/06, Grant Grundler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 11:41:28AM -0400, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> Now that we have a new tulip maintainer, perhaps a resend of the
> long-outstanding tulip phy patches could be resent?

All the tulip patches I have are archived here:
        ftp://ftp.parisc-linux.org/patches/

Anything else tulip I've been involved with is available
via CVS from cvs.parisc-linux.org/linux-2.6/

Thibaut Varene has also committed his changes to that CVS.

Hey folks,

Just a quick note to say that, yes, in a moment of weak-willed
delusion, I did let Jeff pressure me into becoming the tulip
maintainer.  I will accept tokens of condolence in the form of beer,
money, and old tulip cards (email me for my shipping address).

I'm going to be a tiny bit busy the next couple of weeks - minor
things like running the file systems workshop and moving house - but I
am paying attention and will start testing and shipping patches as
soon as possible.

One quick note: please use my spiffy [EMAIL PROTECTED]
address (see From: address) for Linux stuff.  Besides giving props to
my employer, it's much easier to send/receive patches from that
account.

-VAL