From: "Vatsavayi, Raghu" <raghu.vatsav...@cavium.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 17:44:50 +0000

> Thanks. Will you please let me know if any more changes that you
> need, I will include all those in next version.

Nobody is under any obligation to review your entire series every time
I or any other develoer performs a review.

My time is extremely limited, and by the time I review a patch series
it is supposedly "ready".  So all I am able to do is review until I
find the first error and I will report it and push back on you.

Please make your reviewer expectations match reality.  Yes, this means
we might send you through several more iterations.  That's simply how
it works.