John Rose wrote:
+#define EHEA_MEM_START 0xc000000000000000

You probably don't want to hardcode this.  Maybe KERNELBASE from page.h?

Yes, we want to use KERNELBASE

+
+int ehea_reg_mr_adapter(struct ehea_adapter *adapter)
+{
+       }

This creates DMA mappings for the entirety of kernel memory, right?  Has
this been run by the ppc64 folks for possible impacts?

Yes, that is correct. We have tested it on our ppc64 without running into any
problems. There should be no impacts on other kernel parts, but we haven't
talked to the ppc64 folks yet.

Jan-Bernd