Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:55:11 +0200, Michael Buesch pise:
> Please also merge the other patch. It is too hard to figure out
> the dependencies for me now. So simply merge it and I will submit
> a fixup patch later, after you pushed it out.
> The Subject was:
> [incomplete 2/5] bcm43xx-d80211: per-queue TX flow control

There is no need to hurry. Let's wait with all my d80211 patches to next
week so people have enough time to go through them and comment. If there
are no objections by start of the next week, I will send a pull request.

Michael, I set up a 'devel' branch in my git repository for you
(git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jbenc/dscape.git); it's
without the bcm43xx patch.

I'm going away now and won't be available till Monday.

--
Jiri Benc
SUSE Labs