On 02/18/2017 02:56 PM, Lino Sanfilippo wrote:
Hi,

On 17.02.2017 22:07, Pavel Belous wrote:
From: Pavel Belous <pavel.bel...@aquantia.com>

The following patchset contains improvements and fixes for aQuantia
AQtion ethernet driver from net-next tree.

Most fixes are based on the comments from Lino Sanfilippo.

Sanity testing was performed on real HW. No regression found.

v1->v2 :Removed buffers copying.
        Fixed dma error handling.

Please review.

You could have added all "reviewed-by" tags that you have received so
far for patches in the former version of this series. I think otherwise this
information will get lost.

Regards,
Lino

I was thinking to add this tag, but i was unsure.

Thank you, I will add "Reviewed-by" tags for reviewed patches from v1 (not changed) in patches v3.

Regards,
Pavel