Auke Kok wrote:
Jeff,

Since my pull request from thursday I haven't heard anything anymore, so I
assume that the changes we made were sufficient.

Needless to say that I would love to see ich8 support make it into 2.6.18rc,
considering that the hardware already is out there and the code has been
tested and validated extensively over the last period.

I hope that can still be accomodated. In that light, please pull:

    git://lost.foo-projects.org/~ahkok/git/netdev-2.6 upstream

pulled, and updated for the conflict