Hello Mario,

On 04/10/2017 09:51 AM, Mario Kicherer wrote:

You didn't include the statistics here:

+       struct s_stats *can_stats;      /* packet statistics */
+       struct s_pstats *can_pstats;    /* receive list statistics */

which need to be per-net too, right?

I was not sure how this information is used - e.g., maybe just as debug
information that the system is working. Hence, I just left them as they
were.

Ok. Completed that now ;-)

You do a kzalloc(sizeof(struct dev_rcv_lists), GFP_KERNEL) in
can_pernet_init().

Doesn't it need a kfree(net->can.can_rx_alldev_list) then??

Yes, I missed this. Thanks!

I consistently did not remove my new structs too ;-)
Will send a v2 of my 'completion' patch for a review.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to my CAN hardware right now, hence
I cannot test a corresponding patch at the moment. :/

Using virtual CANs should be ok for testing.

Best regards,
Oliver