Ravinandan Arakali wrote:
> But one of the issues is the random/pseudo-random generation of
> ECT code points on each of these segments.

My take is that the ECT code point should also be replicated on
all TSO segments.  When RFC3540 is implemented, the stack will
randomly use ECT(0) or ECT(1) on the TSO super segments.  On
each of these super segments, the hardware will replicate the ECT
code point.  This will keep everything stateless.  The stack
only needs to know the TSO factor (number of divided segements)
for each TSO super segement to keep track of the NS.