On 17-04-19 02:12 AM, Cong Wang wrote:
On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 7:32 PM, Jamal Hadi Salim <j...@mojatatu.com> wrote:
On 17-04-18 09:49 PM, Eric Dumazet wrote:

With this change I ask the kernel to fit as many actions as
possible in the 32K (all these 128 will fit in one batch).
Then it has to tell user space how many are in that batch
using TCAA_ACT_COUNT attribute.

Make sense?

Hmm? How do tc filters do dumping? There is no max and no
COUNT attribute either, IIUC.

They dont have this hard coded 32 entries limit. So standard
dumping works fine. Note: count is a very speacial attribute to
make sure we can distinguish between old kernels which send
only 32 and new kernels which could send more.

cheers,
jamal