Hello.

In PSCHED_TADD2, if delta is less than tv.tv_usec (so, less than USEC_PER_SEC too) then tv_res will be before tv. The affectation (tv_res).tv_usec = __delta; is wrong. The same applies to PSCHED_TADD.

You are right. It is my mistake.

I think the correct fix is simply to restore the original code and change the 'if' in a 'while'.

In Guillaume's patch,
"while (__delta > USEC_PER_SEC){ ... }", but I think it should be
"while (__delta >= USEC_PER_SEC){ ... }". Is it right?

Thank you very much.
--
Shuya MAEDA