On 05/22/2017 04:32 PM, Andrew Lunn wrote:
>> I'll have to test this, but what do I do if I don't get another interrupt?
> It probably means interrupts cannot be used. Poll it.

I will test that to see what happens, but I believe the real problem is that
the at803x driver is lying when it says that the link is not okay.  I think
the link is okay, and that's why I'm not getting any more interrupts.  I
don't think I should have to drop interrupt support in my MAC driver because
one specific PHY driver is broken.

--
Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc. as an affiliate of Qualcomm
Technologies, Inc.  Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. is a member of the