On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:48:35 +0200, Ivo van Doorn wrote:
> To be the honest the same reason as why I didn't yell about RTS,

Yes, another thing that should be in the stack.

> I had placed it on my todo list for d80211. ;)

Please, if you encounter such thing, speak loudly so everybody
interested has an idea what's missing.

Could you send me your d80211 todo list?

> But due to limited time I have never started on it, and I still had to look
> see if it belongs in d80211 or in the driver. Very often the device itself is
> handling the sequence counting. rt2400pci and rt2500pci just seem to be the
> exception.

It belongs to the stack. Both from theoretical (it is a part of 802.11
spec) and practical (at least two drivers need that) point of view.

Thanks,

 Jiri

--
Jiri Benc