On 06/09/2017 12:24 PM, Bjørn Mork wrote:
Chenbo Feng <chenbofeng.ker...@gmail.com> writes:

This patch is still under working since it may have problem with
ip_fragment() call, did you applied it already? Should I send a revert
patch to you then?
It does? I initially thought so too, but looking closer I believe the
ip6_copy_metadata() calls in ip6_fragment() takes care of it.

Bjørn

At least in the fail_toobig code path of ip_fragment() call, skb->dev get assigned again. It seems to be redundant with this patch or it will rewrite the skb->dev field. I will revert this one and upload again after I have a proper handle for that.