On 06/14/2017 03:25 PM, David Ahern wrote:
On 6/14/17 4:23 PM, Ben Greear wrote:
On 06/13/2017 07:27 PM, David Ahern wrote:

Let's try a targeted debug patch. See attached

I had to change it to pr_err so it would go to our serial console
since the system locked hard on crash,
and that appears to be enough to change the timing where we can no longer
reproduce the problem.

ok, let's figure out which one is doing that. There are 3 debug
statements. I suspect fib6_del_route is the one setting the state to
FWS_U. Can you remove the debug prints in fib6_repair_tree and
fib6_walk_continue and try again?

We cannot reproduce with just that one printf in the kernel either.  It
must change the timing too much to trigger the bug.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <gree...@candelatech.com>