On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 12:37:14AM -0700, Michael Wu wrote:
> Alright, I've replaced all + lines with spaces with tabs.
>
> I also fixed one long line. The rest of them are nearly impossible to shorten
> well. The "(fc & IEEE80211_FCTL_FTYPE) == IEEE80211_FTYPE_DATA" style is
> really killing us (unless you want to break after ==, which is rather bad). I
> think we should switch back to a macro for that.
>
> I would prefer if we could get this merged soon and put in that line
> shortening macro later (or whatever solution that's best), but it's your
> call.

Michael,

As usual I'll depend on Jiri to merge d80211 stack patches, then
send me a pull request.  If I apply your "Switch drivers to d80211"
series now, that will undoutedly cause a breakage when Jiri asks me
to pull this later.

I presume that at least parts of those patches will still be necessary
or desirable after the d80211 symbol rename gets merged.  Are you
preparing a new patch series for when that happens?

Thanks,

John
--
John W. Linville