We've just added an implicit declaration in the latest tree..

net/ipx/af_ipx.c: In function 'ipx_rcv':
net/ipx/af_ipx.c:1648: error: implicit declaration of function 'ipxhdr'

(Yes, my builds fail on -Werror-implicit, so that things like this get caught
early)

Probably something simple like a missing #include, but I'm heading out
the door right now :)  I'll poke at it later if no-one has beaten me to it.

                Dave

--
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk