On 09/18/17 at 02:46P, Yuchung Cheng wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 2:29 PM, hiren panchasara
> <hi...@strugglingcoder.info> wrote:
> just to be clear: 3-dupack (aka RFC3517) is still enabled with RACK
> enabled. I am experimenting a patch set to disable 3-dupack approach
> completely.

So any incoming packet undergoes both checks right now to decide whether
to mark it lost based on 3-dupacks (and eventually rfc6675) and also
rack? Any insights into how they are working together would be great.

Also whichever scheme detects loss first can kick connection into
loss-recovery, right?

Thanks for the clarification, Yuchung.

Cheers,
Hiren