On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 04:13:25PM -0500, Larry Finger wrote:
> This patch removes the ugly TODO output from the logs for bcm43xx-softmac.
> The
> patch is for the latest version of Linville's wireless-2.6 tree.

I'm not sure if this is the right approach.  In fact I know it isn't --
the right approach would be to implement the missing code! :-)

But barring that, wouldn't it be better to change the TODO() macro
to key off a build-time definition like CONFIG_BCM43XX_DEBUG?

Michael, what do you think?

John
--
John W. Linville