On 10/2/17 9:41 AM, Craig Gallek wrote:
+       /* Assume equally sized map definitions */
+       map_def_sz = data->d_size / nr_maps;
+       if (!data->d_size || (data->d_size % nr_maps) != 0) {
+               pr_warning("unable to determine map definition size "
+                          "section %s, %d maps in %zd bytes\n",
+                          obj->path, nr_maps, data->d_size);
+               return -EINVAL;
+       }

this approach is not as flexible as done by samples/bpf/bpf_load.c
where it looks at every map independently by walking symtab,
but I guess it's ok.
I'd like to hear what Daniel and Jesper say,
since we really want to move to libbpf.a in samples/bpf/
and loader has to get to parity with the one in samples.