Ritesh Taank wrote:
Hi there,

I am currently using netem that has been packaged with my linux kernel 2.6.17 (as part of the Knoppix 5.0.1 Boot CD), and the 'corrupt' parameter is not being recognised as a valid argument.

Having read many posts online, it appears that the Packet Corruption feature should be supported from kernel versions 2.6.16 onwards.

I would think that if run on an end system at least, trying to corrupt packets with CKO enabled on a NIC might be, well, difficult. Or does netem disable CKO?

rick jones