On Sun, 29 Oct 2017 04:47:54 -0400
Manish Kurup <kurup.man...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Using a spinlock in the VLAN action causes performance issues when the VLAN
> action is used on multiple cores. Rewrote the VLAN action to use RCU read
> locking for reads and updates instead.
> Fixed nxp flower action to use VLAN helper functions instead of accessing the
> structure directly (build break error).
Thank you Manish. One minor nit, I think you meant nfp flower action...
Also is it possible to split this patch into 2 patches, it seems to do 2 things:
1. Update the VLAN action to use RCU.
2. Fix the nfp flower action to use the VLAN helper.

Can you please dump the build break error you are seeing here?