>Applied, thanks.
>
>But I do have a question, are you properly reference counting these dispatch
>function objects?  I can't see how you can properly handle multiple
>enable/disable otherwise.

LiquidIO doesn't reference count dispatch function as no two LiquidIO components
registers for the same opcode/subcode combination and every physical function
will have its own dispatch functions list.
Right now, we don't have an implementation to unregister dispatch functions
selectively,
which we supposed to do for switchdev disable. So, we allow multiple switchdev
enable/disables (in a sequence) by not failing the registration for
opcode/subcode if the
new dispatch functions matches with the old one.

We will submit implementation for unregistering dispatch function in future
patch.