> -     BUG_ON(!list_empty(grace_list));
> +     WARN_ONCE(!list_empty(grace_list),
> +               "net %x %s: grace_list is not empty\n",
> +               net->ns.inum, __func__);

* printing __func__ is unnecessary as it will be on top of the stacktrace
anyway,
* message duplicates condition
* printing netns id in netns ->exit hook also looks like pointless
  information: for kernel dumps you want struct net pointer right away.
  You wrote admins want to know which container triggered the message
  but what will they do with that information?

I'd say WARN_ONCE(!list_empty()) is enough.
BUG_ON if you ship with crashdumps by default.