We don't need to copy the tunnel's socket pointer in the pseudo-wire
specific session structures. This uselessly complicates the code
and hampers evolution.

This series was part of an effort to protect tunnels socket pointer
with RCU. But since it provides nice cleanup, I submit it separately.

Guillaume Nault (3):
  l2tp: remove .tunnel_sock from struct l2tp_eth
  l2tp: avoid using ->tunnel_sock for getting session's parent tunnel
  l2tp: remove the .tunnel_sock field from struct pppol2tp_session

 net/l2tp/l2tp_eth.c |  2 --

2.11.0