On 11/17/17 3:56 AM, Wang Dongsheng wrote:
-#define TPD_BUFFER_ADDR_H_SET(tpd, val)        BITS_SET((tpd)->word[3], 18,
30, val)
+#define TPD_BUFFER_ADDR_H_SET(adpt, tpd, val)  BITS_SET((tpd)->word[3], 18, \
+                                               TX_TS_ENABLE & \
+                               readl((adpt)->csr + EMAC_EMAC_WRAPPER_CSR1) ? \
+                                               30 : 31, val)

NAK.

Sorry, but this is terrible. Every write to the TPD forces a secret read from another register? No thank you.

Just do what you had in v1, but also set the DMA mask. Add a comment saying that we can support 46 bits because we never enable timestamping.

--
Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc. as an affiliate of Qualcomm
Technologies, Inc.  Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. is a member of the