On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 12:35:56PM +0200, Jarek Poplawski wrote:
> Hello,
> I've found it at last but on that occasion I've got some
> doubt according to rcu_read_lock and rcu_call treatment:

Actually there is one more doubt (bug really, but
not very probable): proc file reading is without any
locking in fib_hash.c, so if somebody uses programs
which do that often, he could have problems while
adding or deleting a route in a wrong time. If it
will be ever changed, fz_nent should also be ++/--
under lock, I think.

Jarek P.

PS: linux-2.6.18-rc4