On Mon, Dec 04, 2017 at 10:35:24AM -0500, David Miller wrote:
> From: Al Viro <v...@zeniv.linux.org.uk>
> Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 00:20:27 +0000
>
> >     1) massage sys_socketpair() (should be a pure cleanup)
> >     2) fix and clean up kcm_clone() (-stable fodder)
> >     3) switch sock_alloc_file() to new calling conventions.
> >
> >     It got some local testing, but it certainly needs more review.
> > Diffstat for the entire thing is
>
> Series looks great to me:
>
> Acked-by: David S. Miller <da...@davemloft.net>

How do you prefer it to be handled?  KCM one should go into everything
since 4.6 (with trivial modifications in 4.11 and 4.12 - both had
massaged the place around the call of kcm_clone() a bit, but this fix
overwrites the entire area and that can be dropped into earlier
kernels without any problems).  I've put that into vfs.git#net-fixes
and have the other two in vfs.git#for-davem on top of that, with
you merging the latter into net-next.git and the former - into net.git.
Is that OK with you, or would you prefer some other way of handling
that kind of stuff?