On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 12:32 PM, Jon Maloy <jon.ma...@ericsson.com> wrote:

>> You are right. The right solution is to just call conn_put() twice here.
>> I already have a patch ready for this, but it is part of a series that needs
>> more
>> review.
>> I should probably post it separately...
>
> Well, calling conn_put() twice was ok in my series, but in the current
> upstream version it is not enough.
> I will find a different short term solution.

IMHO, for tipc_topsrv_kern_subscr() my v2 patch is more
correct, and for tipc_accept_from_sock(), v1 is needed too.

Of course v1 could fix both, but still v2 is better than v1 if
we only consider tipc_topsrv_kern_subscr() case. So this
depends if we want to consider these 2 paths as 2 cases
or 1 case. _I think_ it is better to consider them separately
since we already v2 is best fix for tipc_topsrv_kern_subscr(),
while still not sure what is the best for tipc_accept_from_sock().