Jiri Benc wrote:
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 22:02:03 -0500, Larry Finger wrote:
This patch modifies d80211 to add wireless statistics.
+       /* This is maximum value of rssi reported by this interface
+       int maxssi;

Device, not interface. And please do not put */ to a new line.

Noted on the first part, but I would like a clarification regarding style. I put the */ on the second line to match the rest of that section. Should a patch try to keep the local style in that part of the code, or change it to a some other standard?

Larry