I don't know how macvlans behave in regards to broadcast addresses.

I do think that we should make sure macvlan filtering occurs earlier than VLAN
filtering to ensure that we get the correct behavior (see the other emails on
this thread).

I can't comment on how that impacts AF_PACKET, because I think AF_PACKET
sockets bypass a lot of the stack don't they?

Thanks,
Jake