On 2018-02-23 12:07, Guillaume Nault wrote:
On 2018-02-23 11:38, Guillaume Nault wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 08:51:19PM +0200, Denys Fedoryshchenko wrote:
> > I'm using accel-ppp that has unit-cache option, i guess for
> > "reusing" ppp
> > interfaces (because creating a lot of interfaces on BRAS with 8k
> > users quite
> > expensive).
> > Maybe it is somehow related and can be that scenario causing this bug?
> >
> Indeed, it'd be interesting to know if unit-cache is part of the
> equation (if it's workable for you to disable it).
Already did that and testing, unfortunately i had to disable KASAN and full refcount, as performance hit is too heavy for me. I will try to enable KASAN
alone tomorrow.

Don't hesitate to post the result even if you can't afford enabling KASAN.
Very likely unit-cache is major contributor to this reboots.
After disabling it, it is almost 48h and no reboots yet.