On 9/14/06, Robert Olsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Thanks a lot, code seems code seems straight forward but I'm not to
 experienced with VLAN hacking and need find some test environment
 when I got a chance, maybe someone else has better opportunities to
 verify.

 Cheers.

                                       --ro
ok

BTW I wrote a patch for ethereal (new name's wireshark, www.wireshark.org)
in order to parse pktgen data, I'll submit it to wireshark ml later, it should
be checked in next release. You might find it useful when toying with
pktgen ;-)

Ciao
FF