On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 10:54:27 -0400 (EDT)
David Miller <da...@davemloft.net> wrote:

> From: Jesper Dangaard Brouer <bro...@redhat.com>
> Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2018 13:07:36 +0200
>
> > This is V9, but it's worth mentioning that V8 was send against
> > net-next, because i40e got XDP_REDIRECT support in-between V6, and it
> > doesn't exist in bpf-next yet.  Most significant change in V8 was that
> > page_pool only gets compiled into the kernel when a drivers Kconfig
> > 'select' the feature.
>
> Jesper, this series now looks good to me, however the net-next tree is
> closed at this point.

I noticed, but though that in-flight patchset's were still allowed...

> Don't worry, just resubmit when net-next opens back up.

At that point in time, should I got back to posting it against the
bpf-next git-tree again? Any preferences from Mellanox or BPF-guys?
... It have been a bit of a pain to keep track of driver changes in
net-next, and waiting for them to get merged into bpf-next.

--
Best regards,
  Jesper Dangaard Brouer