Hi John,

Is there any particular reason this patch has been held back?
It has been send to the kernel mailinglist several times as well,
and there didn't seem to be any objections against it, except
for some coding style errors which had been fixed.
The second objection, which wasn't said so explicitely but
was still clear was that it cannot go into the main kernel tree
since there is no driver using it. That makes the only acceptable
place for now wireless-dev since rt2x00 wishes to use it. ;)

The last 2 attempts I had send the patch to the kernel tree
remained unanswered and I am unsure who should
aprove this patch before it can be added to the lib/ directory.

Ivo