* Johannes Berg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2006-09-26 09:25
> This patch adds an NLA_CUSTOM_CHECK type for netlink attributes
> in order to be able to centrally define new attribute structures
> instead of having to check these special types in each function
> that uses such an attribute.

Thinking it over I'm still not completely happy with this. A
small subset of all the validation tasks is simply too complex
to be put into the policy. The validation of your type value
array is such a case, address fields with variable length based
on their family is another. I think it's just not worth to
blow up struct nla_policy by 12 bytes per entry just to save
some code.