Ian McDonald wrote:
On 9/28/06, Larry Finger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Linus's tree now has a configuration option that prints a warning whenever the returned value of any routine is ignored. This patch fixes the only such
warning for bcm43xx.

Can you tell me how to make this check please so I can check my code
in the kernel? I could look it up but obviously you can tell me
quickly :-)

It is the ENABLE_MUST_CHECK option that appeared with the 2.6.18-gitX updates in Linus's tree, where I think X was 4 or 6. When this was turned on, there were a LOT of new warnings.

Larry